community.pirate.com

**COMPETITION CLOSED** Wize beat challenge - MCs & VOCALISTS - Pioneer DDJ + £250 studio credit up for grabs

This is sick :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks!

Yo I wouldn’t really call these stems
aren’t they just instrumentals?
does that count as a stem?
news to me

or are these beats from tracks that have already been released?

3 Likes

Just saw this,

has to be said this is goooood
very energetic flow, also kinda surprising the way you fit some of them words in

You raise a good point @ANACUSIS. I’ve edited the original post to say beats rather than stems.

Really like the laidback style you’ve adopted on this one - some really interesting lyricism on show here too. Would love to hear a producer have a go at mixing this. Feel free to jump over to the #collaborate category and see if someone can have a play with it.

1 Like

Nice one! Really like Recharging… gna work on it…

Hi everyone I’m new here btw… :pray::star2: have a blessed week

2 Likes

Welcome @MariannaM-eye! Look forward to hearing what you do with the track.

Just checked out your profile and enjoyed the song you published. How long have you been writing for?

2 Likes

Love this mate, the flow is properly on-point as are the lyrics, you switch up your style really nicely between different sections

Hey Dan :slight_smile: Thanks for the msg…
been writing since i was little…been making music for 6/7 years. Been feeling music since first memories. How about u? :pray:

1 Like

That’s awesome @MariannaM-eye. I started out playing drums when I was 9 and then guitar and songwriting in my late teens. Been working at Pirate for the past 3 years now!

How’s your entry coming along? Are you still going with Recharing?

1 Like

Some really lovely melodies in here @LisWils - and don’t worry about the quality of the recording, it still captures the spirit of your writing! We could definitely find you a producer from the #collaborate category who could help you bring this to life. Happy to throw you a bit of studio credit your way too.

Would love to hear more of your work if you have anything to share?

Woo so cool! How do u like working at Pirate ?@Dan_Pirate.
I am going for Recharge… been working on it… gonna record it soon. Got until the 31st anyway right?
Have a great night :pray:

Great work on this Nics, like the fact that you did some vocal production as well on this and not just lay down a vocal track, really sits well with the beat yet you make it your own, nice!

1 Like

Hey Guys anyone can tell me what tempo is Recharging beat? :pray:

1 Like

Thank you, honestly appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Hey @MariannaM-eye - it’s 135 bpm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys, put something together for Dark Arts here, lyrics included there too, let me know what you think cheers much love! :slightly_smiling_face: :facepunch: :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Brighty - this link doesn’t appear to be working for me sorry! Think you might need to reupload possibly?

Reupped, is that working?

1 Like

Yep, working now! Will have a listen tonight - cheers!

1 Like